Hey everyone and welcome to my third ‘monthly favourites’ post! I love doing these. It’s an awesome way for my readers to discover new products and even try some out if they’d like!
Comment down below if you’ve tried any of these and let me know what your favourites are for the month of June!
1) If you know me then you know I’m obsessed with mugs! I have a huge collection 😛
2) Almond milk & honey lotion from The Body Shop! This lotion honestly smells so damn good and it feels so nice on my skin! I definitely recommend!
3) Maybelline NY lipstick in the shade “suductress” I love this shade of nude, it’s absolutely gorgeous & it stays on all day
4) St Ives body wash! It smells amazing & leaves my skin so soft
6) I’m obsessed with journals & planners. My favourite part about going to Winners is going to the journal section 😛
7) This lilac dress just came in the mail on Wednesday & I’m totally in love! It’s the perfect shade of lilac and I’ll be wearing it all summer! It’s perfect for a Spring / Summer wedding or bbq
8) Chamoss sunnies!! I love these! Use my code : “MadiiT” to get 30% off!!
9) If you saw my last blog post you’ll recognize these bad boys! Rhubarb muffins are my favourite recipe for the summer! Take a look!
10) Pearlessence dry shampoo! I love this stuff, not only does it make my hair look better but it also smells incredible!