I’m always surprised when the month comes to an end, I think to myself, “How on Earth is it already _________” This particular “Monthly Favourites” is by far my most ‘
- Carina Organics – These items are ah-may-zing! I use the body wash and bubble bath for myself, and they also do baby products! We use the bubble bath, body wash and shampoo combo and the baby lotion for our little Ben. The scents are subtle but lovey and they leave your skin feeling so fresh and soft.
- City Colour Highlighter – If you love a gorgeous highlight when you’re doing your makeup, this product is amazing! The package came with two highlighters, a cream and a powder, not gonna lie, the powder is my fave and not the cream.
- “As You Grow” baby memory book – A gorgeous book to keep all of your baby’s memories in one special spot! I actually won this in a giveaway on Instagram but I will definitely be buying another if we have baby #2!
- “Wellness” Travel mug – AH! Another fantastic product, I bought this travel mug at “Winners” about a year ago and I’ve been loving it ever since! It’s basically a thermos and it keeps my coffee hot for hours! Now when I say ‘hot’ I mean hot! It’s incredible!
- Adrienne Vittadini bag – I love this bag! When I first bought it, I wanted to use it as a “work” bag for my wedding clients, although I had none yet, lol! As of now though, we use it as a diaper bag and it’s phenomenal! So much space for everything. Diapers, wipes, clothes, books, bottle or sippy cup, shoes, snacks, you name it!
- Green Beaver Lavender hand soap – Lately I’ve been obsessed with anything lavender scented. Lavender has the ability to eliminate tension and to relieve pain. This soap is hands down a must have at all times. The pleasant scent of lavender helps me get through any tough day
- Chocolate Chip Cookies! – I’ve made about 100 different chocolate chip recipes in my lifetime and they never seem to be ‘just right’ to me. Until now, this recipe is so simple yet the finished product is to die for! They are a very big hit in this family + with friends too!
- Secura Electric milk warmer + frother – I honestly 100% recommend this product to anyone and everyone! I love a good latte but I hated getting myself and the little guy ready just to go get coffee! We had been using a glass manual frother, as you might remember from one of my previous “Monthly Favourites” but it wasn’t cutting it, so I splurged and bought this AMAZING and life-changing frother. As you can tell I’m very excited about this purchase!