Another month has passed and I have no idea where it went?! It seems to me that the months are going by faster and faster, it’s good in some cases but then I realize my son is growing so fast and my growing belly is getting bigger and bigger! I forgot how crazy pregnancy is, the female body can do some incredible things!
A couple of these favourites on here are really helping me with my pregnancy, meaning number 2 + number 6, lol!
1. Baylis & Harding hand soap – I love this stuff! It smells so amazing and it doesn’t leave my hands dry and cracked (which a lot do in the colder months)
2. ‘Mum’s Tum’ by Dragonfly Dreaming Organics – I love using anything organic and local, this belly balm is the ‘balm.’ I used this when I was pregnant with Ben and it feels so nice and reduces the amount of stretch marks you get, I’ve been using it religiously this pregnancy, lol!
4. Sand + Fog candles – I love candles, I always have at least 6 around the house. I found this candles at my local Winners and when I smelt it, I was in heaven! ‘Mulled wine’ by Sand + Fog
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick – I received this lipstick in a pack of 3 for Christmas last year and this is my favourite shade, ‘Dazed’ It’s a good shade for autumn! (Top is ‘dazed’ Bottom is ‘bittersweet’)
6. Apple Fritters – if you’ve been reading my posts for a while now, you’d know I posted a recipe for delicious apple fritters a couple weeks back. They were so yummy I made them a couple times and every time they get better and better.
7. Mugshotz mug & plate – I love these! I honestly can’t find a link to buy them but I found them at winners in Nanaimo BC